Hirshorn Boothby was originally established as a sole proprietorship, Harry R. Hirshorn and Company in 1931. Located for many years in the shadow of Independence Hall in the two hundred year old Pennsylvania Fire Insurance Building, the firm changed its name to The Hirshorn Company and moved to Chestnut Hill in 1970. Through three generations of Hirshorn family stewardship, the company has built an enviable reputation for integrity, reliability, and technical proficiency. In 2015, Dick Boothby joined the firm as a shareholder and President and the name was updated to reflect this significant expansion of the business, particularly in Private Client Services.



 

george

George M. Connelly, Chief Operating Officer
Member of the firm since 1988
gconnelly@hirshorn.com

ralphrose

Ralph S. Hirshorn, Chairman
Member of the firm since 1963
rhirshorn@hirshorn.com

david

David W. Lacey, Human Resources
Member of the firm since 2012
dlacey@hirshorn.com

Dick Boothby

Dick Boothby, President
Member of the firm since 2015
rboothby@hirshorn.com

A Philadelphia Tradition

hirshornfacade